Odpowiedz

Narzędzia tematu Wygląd
Stary 10-23-2007, 19:39   #21
Limonka
Urodzony, by rządzić światem

Limonka na Harry Potter Forum

Domyślnie RE: Your English

Cytat:
I didn't see situation when you picked on anyone just like me.
Because YOU are annoying me. Not someone else. I, like constantly you're saying, pick up everytime when someone annoy me. You're doing it all the time, so it's obvious - I fight with you.

Cytat:
Do u think you are better than my mom or friends?
I don't said it. That your words. I think all people are equal. But, here you cant say 'shut up' to nobody! It's just rude.
Limonka jest off-line   Odpowiedź z cytowaniem
Stary 10-23-2007, 19:48   #22
Serpensortia

Serpensortia na Harry Potter Forum

Aye! Girls! Just calm down, okay? Fights like that are for kids! If you wanna argue, make another topic for that kind of talk.
I'm done here.

* Totally obsessed Snape x Lupin fangirl! *
Serpensortia jest off-line   Odpowiedź z cytowaniem
Stary 10-23-2007, 19:51   #23
Dezerterka
Omijać szerokim łukiem

Dezerterka na Harry Potter Forum

Yeah... I think, that You - E-v - You love having a go at someone - very often without a really good reason. Your behaviour IS REALLY, REALLY annoying - not just for Limonka, not just for me, but for a big part of our Hp's community. Can you just sometimes shut your pretty face and do something different? I think, that it isn't so hard - or maybe I am wrong... ? But If I can, I'm perfectly sure, for you it shouldn't be a big problem.

And please, yes- PLEASE - stop looking for a hole in the whole.
Stary 10-23-2007, 20:14   #24
E-Vaire
Super Moderator

E-Vaire na Harry Potter Forum

Okay, okay. But it's not ME everytime! Maybe I am annoying but isn't Limonka too? Yeah, only me on this website critisize people. Pfft! It's pitiful. I am annoying, I am insolent. Wtf, ok! Look at yourself one time, Limonka. You are almost just like me. Characteristic, own opinions. These discussions are idiotic. We can't come to an understanding o.o I want to finish this 'quarrel'.
E-Vaire jest off-line   Odpowiedź z cytowaniem
Stary 10-23-2007, 20:39   #25
Dezerterka
Omijać szerokim łukiem

Yeah, but saying, that Limonka is like you is totally <in my opinion> wrong.
And I didn't say nothing like "It's your fault every single time'' - but - OMFG! - mostly It is you. And there is nothing strange, in fact, that it is really pissing off, lots of people on the web.

I think every single person, in the world is sometimes annoying - for some people more than for the others. But SOME are extremaly like that. Pfff.

And I just wonder, do you know what 'WTF' means, becouse you didn't use it in the right context.
Stary 10-23-2007, 20:50   #26
Serpensortia

Anyway... If I'm not wrong this topic is 'bout our english... If I'm wrong correct me please (where the hell is admin to cut that argument down? Oh... I forgot... Admin is contagiousing with this talk XD)...

Yeah... When it comes to me, I've been studying english from about 8 years, now I'm on higher advanced status (if I can describe it like that XD). Private school gives a great development. I have many certificates and FC exam passed with top mark But what's funny...I do not want to study english or sth like that, I'm making my way straight to Wroclaw's ASP ^^ Thanks for attention

Stary 10-23-2007, 21:01   #27
E-Vaire
Super Moderator

E-Vaire na Harry Potter Forum

Cytat:
And I just wonder, do you know what 'WTF' means, becouse you didn't use it in the right context.
Ye, right. Wtf = What the fuc.k. Really nonsense
E-Vaire jest off-line   Odpowiedź z cytowaniem
Stary 10-23-2007, 21:08   #28
Dezerterka
Omijać szerokim łukiem

Oh cool!
I've got question, which I think will fit this topic. Does anybody know, how it is with international <english> matural test in Poland?
I know, that after getting this level you can study wherever you want to... and I also know that I will get it automatically - becouse of where I am. I just wonder, what you have to do, to try this exams in Poland. It's slightly easier that polish mature examination, but you have to ask for it...

Does anybody knows anything more about it? And maybe someone actually wanna get this opportunity to have this graduation, but never heard 'bout it...?
Stary 10-23-2007, 21:23   #29
Serpensortia

You can pass it in some schools... Full list is here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matura_mi%C4%99dzynarodowa
And that's all I think... I have friend in one of them so he'll have the opportunity to pass matural test in english.
For me it doesn't matter... I'm going to polish studies and then I'll take (dziekanat in english? dunno XD) and go to england

Stary 10-27-2007, 21:37   #30
BlinkBlinkBoy

Domyślnie RE: BlinkBlinkBoy's English

Abstracting from the discussion above, I'm going to write few words about my English...

Hmm... What can I say about it?

Languages are one of my hobbies. So many beautiful tongues exist in the world and English is the most popular... I guess I've been learning this language for fourteen years and I'm happy with it. I experienced a quite nice amount of teachers and tutors, but there would have been no point in learning English if I hadn't been feeling like doing it. I'm really keen on English and I'm even able to study it by myself (and I do so very willingly). I passed my high school finals in English quite good and I thought about choosing philological studies. I did not decide to do so, but maybe I should think about it once again. We will see...

English language is really useful. I don't have to mention any trips and going abroad looking for job. English can be helpful even during an ordinary day (for instance when one surfs the net). One can find almost every piece of information there but without some comprehension in English it would come to nothing. If you want to do a decent research in any branch of science or scholarship you really have to know English language on quite high level...

Despite the fact I've got no language certificate I'm quite sure of my abilities in field of this language. My favourites are lexis and grammar - that's really my cup of tea. Speaking is not one of my strengths - perhaps it's caused by kind of character I represent. I'm not very talkative even in Polish.

I really like this part of forum and I would have to post any other comments here. But the problem is having no time for such things... I can only hope I'll have a bit of spare time...
BlinkBlinkBoy jest off-line   Odpowiedź z cytowaniem
Odpowiedz

Narzędzia tematu
Wygląd

Zasady postowania